NAVSUP's INFORM21 provides access to FIMARS, WSS Transaction History File and other data warehouses used by the NAVSUP claimancy.
Information Management for the 21st Century (InforM-21) provides access to FIMARS, WSS Transaction History File, and other data warehouses used by the NAVSUP claimancy.
- Single Point of entry for Navy ERP data, Fusion Center metrics, CIS reports and metrics, Average Customer Wait-time metrics, FIMARS, and Procurement reports, to name a few
- Users have in-depth analytical capabilities using tools such as Cognos Query Studio, Excel, and Access
- InforM-21 feeds many other DoD systems, such as One Touch Support and DLA Asset Visibility
- Using the Birdtrack system allows for the download of MILSTRIP History of up to 1,000 documents
- Watch the below videos on how to use Birdtrack to cleanup your MOF
- Constructing a requisition number from CMP https://www.milsuite.mil/video/40384
Creating a document number with a suffix https://www.milsuite.mil/video/40385
Using Birdtrack to get MILSTRIP history of your requisitions https://www.milsuite.mil/video/40386
Adding Birdtrack status to the MOF https://www.milsuite.mil/video/40387